The Best for Precision Abrasive Blasting
When you need it done right, the first time: American Dry Stripping
For over 30 years, our team here at American Dry Stripping has consistently met the needs of customers like you. From Connecticut, New York and throughout New England, customers just like you have come to us with every kind of dry abrasive blasting (sandblasting) job. We strip:
- rare and classic cars and vehicle parts
- rare and classic motorcycles in the process of restoration
- historic ironwork such as lamps, railings, radiators
- reclaimed metalwork for restoration and upcycled design
- industrial parts of all sizes and quantity, from tanks, frames, as well as industrial jobs, big and small.
- professional metal artwork
We use only the latest dry abrasive media and techniques to remove rust, corrosion and coatings. For Sandblasting in CT and all of the Northeast, you don’t want to go anywhere else. We will perfectly prepare and protect your project for the next stage of finish.
Want to see examples of jobs we’ve completed? Check out the photos of our work.