Metalwork & Artwork Blasting Services
Professional abrasive blasting (sandblasting) services can help artists prepare for their creative process.
Whether it’s surface prepping artwork to be painted or removing rust from vintage metal furniture, our expert services will allow your creativity to take control.
We offer professional dry abrasive blasting (also called “sandblasting)” services and specialize in artwork & metalwork such as staircase railings, chandeliers, vintage outdoor furniture and fixtures — and more — at our shop in Milford, CT.
For more information on what we sandblast and powder coat, see details below or contact us at (203)-876-9876. We look forward to hearing from you!
Metalworking and Artists We Have Worked With
- Get Back Inc.
- Marcia Spivak
- Kenneth Lynch & Sons
- Grand Light
- Explicit Airbrushing
- Sandra Vlock
- Artistic Ironworks
- Patty’s Portico
Our mission is to bring your interior and exterior design projects to life with the best metalwork & artwork sandblasting services.
We use our expertise in sandblasting, or media blasting, to get rid of all surface contaminants including rust, corrosion, and existing surface finishes like paint, powder coat, and anodize.
The quality, durability, and longevity of any downstream finish process is dependent on abrasive blasting, or sandblasting, a mechanical method used to prepare a surface for downstream finishing. We prepare the surface for the next steps in its restoration process.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been trusted with helping people and businesses at every step of the metal restoration process from blast to finish.
What We Sandblast
- Metalwork & Artwork: Sandblasting and Media Blasting, Paint and Coating Removal, Surface Prep
- Original and Precious Artwork: such as sculptures, furnishings, metal decorations
- Design and Vintage Metalwork: such as signs, chandeliers, furnishings, staircase railings, and so much more!
Convenient Drop Off or Pick Up & Delivery.
Sandblasting Services are performed at our Milford, CT shop (near New Haven). Drop off your items or take advantage of optional pick-up and delivery services.
Sandblasting Prices? Contact Us today for a quick estimate with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s.
What To Expect
- The best metalwork & artwork sandblasting services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best metalwork & artwork sandblasting service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI.
Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials.
Costs and Price Estimates
Service costs are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what the price will be.
Getting an estimate for your project can be best determined by filling out our contact form with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s.
The final cost will be calculated once the project is finished.
How To Get Started
Contact Us using our form.
- Please include a photo, how many items you have, the height, width & depth of your item/s, and if you need pick-up & delivery services.
Prefer to call us? Speak with our team for further questions at (203) 876-9876.
M-Th 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Saturday 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
Metalwork & Artwork Sandblasting
Pick-up & Delivery Service Locations
Milford CT Sandblasting Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
Connecticut Sandblasting in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Sandblasting in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Sandblasting in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Sandblasting in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport