Pyrolytic or Burn-off Cleaning Services
American Dry Stripping & Powder Coating offers an efficient, affordable pyrolytic or burn off service. We use a controlled pyrolysis furnace to support our blasting services whenever it is appropriate.
Do you need sandblasting, media blasting, powder coating or ceramic coating? These services are offered in-house all under one roof. We are located in Milford, CT near New Haven and offer a convenient pick-up and delivery service in New York including Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. We have a 24-foot enclosed trailer to pick up cars, motorcycles, patio furniture and even radiators from older homes.
Pyrolytic Cleaning Services, Sandblasting & Painting Services
In our burnoff oven, sensor controlled high-temperature burns bake off materials such as varnish, paint, powder coat, oil, and other contaminants from metal. Our oven has the ability to clean steel and iron. Contaminants are burned off and are either vaporized or remain as ash. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped people and businesses at every step of the restoration process from blast to finish.
- Metal Sandblasting, Fiberglass Sandblasting, Carbon Fiber and More
- Metalwork Stripping and Surface Preparation
- Treatment of Rust, Corrosion and Surface Imperfection on Alloys
- Fiberglass and Glass Surface Preparation, Profiling and Surface Finishing
- Powder Coating Services On-Site
- Ceramic Coating Services On-Site
Everything is safely protected in climate controlled storage until it is picked up or coated.
What We Burn-off
What To Expect – The Best Burn-off Services
- The best pyrolytic and burn-off services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best pyrolytic and burn-off service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
Burn-off Costs and Price Quotes
The question of cost for pyrolytic and burn-off services is always an important part of the discussion. The answer, however, is not so simple and straightforward for most work coming into the shop. Our services are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what you are spending. The cost of your project can be best determined by giving us a call at (203) 876-9876 or email us for a quote, one of our expert team will be happy to help find a solution.
How To Get Started
- Contact Us for a Quick Quote
- You can call us at (203) 876-9876 to explain your needs
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form on the site, and include the best way to get back to you.
- Arrange for Drop Off or Pick-Up From Your Location
Burn-off Service Locations
Milford CT Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pickup and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Burn-off in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Burn-off in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Burn-off in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Burn-off in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport