American Dry Stripping & Powder Coating offers an efficient, affordable pyrolytic service, also called burn-off service.
We use a controlled pyrolysis furnace to support our blasting services whenever it is appropriate.
Burn-off services are sometimes a part of the “blast to finish” services we offer in-house, all under one roof. These complete services include: media blasting, powder coating, ceramic coating and PlasCoat. We are located in Milford, CT near New Haven and offer a convenient pick-up and delivery service in New York including Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. We have a 24-foot enclosed truck to pick up cars, motorcycles, patio furniture, and radiators from older homes.
What are Pyrolytic Cleaning Services?
In our burn-off oven, sensor controlled high-temperature burns — or “bake off” — materials such as varnish, paint, powder coat, oil, and other contaminants from metal.
Our oven has the ability to clean steel and iron. Contaminants are burned off and are either vaporized or remain as ash. Any remaining ash is easily cleared away in follow-up blasting service. Our oven is EPA certified.
For more than 30 years, we’ve helped people and businesses at every step of the restoration process from blast to finish.
- Burn-off Services for Certain Substrates
- Metal Sandblasting, Fiberglass Sandblasting, Carbon Fiber and More
- Metalwork Stripping and Surface Preparation
- Treatment of Rust, Corrosion and Surface Imperfection on Alloys
- Fiberglass and Glass Surface Preparation, Profiling and Surface Finishing
- Powder Coating Services On-Site
- Ceramic Coating Services On-Site
Everything is safely protected in climate controlled storage until it is picked up or coated. Note: We can only effectively use our burn-off service on metals with a high melting points, such as steel and iron.
What We Burn-off
- Varnish, Dirt, Grime, Paint, Coatings, Oils, etc.
What To Expect – The Best Burn-off Services
- The best pyrolytic and burn-off services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best pyrolytic and burn-off service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
Burn-off Services: Costs and Price Quotes
The question of cost for pyrolytic and burn-off services is always an important part of the discussion. The answer, however, is not so simple and straightforward for most work coming into the shop.
Our services are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what you are spending. The cost of your project can be best determined by giving us a call at (203) 876-9876 or use our Project Contact Form for a quote. One of our expert team will be happy to help find a solution.
How To Get Started
- Contact Us for a Quick Quote, and include the best way to get back to you.
- You can call us at (203) 876-9876 to explain your needs
- Arrange for Drop Off or Pick-Up From Your Location
Burn-off Services Location
Milford CT Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pickup and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Burn-off in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Burn-off in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Burn-off in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Burn-off in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport