The Most Trusted “Blast to Finish”
Service in the Northeast
Abrasive Blasting & Sandblasting Services in CT
At American Dry Stripping & Xtreme Coatings, we like to say, “it’s all about the prep”. What do we mean by that? The quality, durability, and longevity of any downstream finish process is directly dependent on the integrity of a substrate surface. That consists of how free and clear of surface contaminants a substrate surface is once cleaned. Abrasive blasting, or sandblasting, is a mechanical method to prepare a surface for downstream finish or protective coatings operations.
A full-service surface preparation solutions provider, American Dry Stripping operators are experts in removal of surface contaminants like rust and corrosion, and existing surface finishes like paint, powder coat, anodize and more from all types of metal, fiberglass, carbon fiber and composite surfaces. We prepare the surface for the next steps in its restoration process.
Do you need powder coating or ceramic coating services too? These services are offered in-house as well. We are located in Milford, CT near New Haven and offer convenient pick up and delivery service for the Greater New York Metro area including Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. We have a 24-foot enclosed trailer to pick up cars, motorcycles, patio furniture and even radiators from older homes.
Sandblasting & Powder Coating Services
Referred to as surface preparation, we sandblast, or media blast, everything from industrial products to classic cars, iron-wrought patio furniture, and even valuable metal art work. For more than 30 years, we’ve been trusted with helping people and businesses at every step of the restoration process from blast to finish.
- Media Blasting Services On-Site
- Burn-Off Furnace Services On-Site
- Powder Coating Services On-Site
- Ceramic Coating Services On-Site
All exposed metal from the sandblast process is safely protected in climate controlled storage until it is picked up or coated.
- Automotive Sandblasting Services. Paint and Coating Removal, Surface Prep
- Sandblasting and Painting Services in CT
- Car Sandblasting Services, and Full Car Restoration with Industry Partners
- Motorcycle Sandblasting
- Wheels and Rim Sandblasting Services
- Ceramic Coating Exhaust, Manifolds and Headers
- Metalwork from Furniture to Precious Art
- Aluminum Patio and Wrought Iron Furniture Sandblasting Services
- Steam and Water Heating Cast Iron Radiator Sandblasting
- Baseboard Heating Cover Sandblasting
- Railings and Other Metalwork
- Metal Sculpture Sandblasting and Artwork
- Lighting and More
- Industrial Sandblasting Services
- Large Scale and Bulk Sandblasting
- Heat Treat Removal
- Hooks and Rack Cleaning
- Burn-Off Services in CT
- Powder Coating Services in CT
- Ceramic Coating Services in CT
What To Expect – The Best Sandblasting Services
- The best sandblasting services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best sandblasting services in CT, NY, NJ, MA, and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
The question of cost to sandblast is always an important part of the discussion, as it should be. The answer, however, is not so simple and straightforward for most work coming into the shop. Why is that, you might ask? For example, two customers who happen to have the same year, make and model car. They each drop off the exact same left front fender to be stripped of existing paint. We abrasive blast one fender and the underlying metal is in really great shape, taking it’s normal time to clean. Once we begin stripping the other fender, however, we find loads of plastic filler (bondo) under the paint. This fender will take much longer to clean down to bare metal. Because our services are based upon time and materials, the second fender will be much more costly than the first. There are variables like this in almost every project customers bring to us.
The best thing to do is to give us a call at (203) 876-9876 or email us at email@example.com for a quote, and one of our expert team will be happy to help find a solution to your challenge whatever it may be.
How To Get Started
- Contact Us for a Quick Quote
- You can call us at (203) 876-9876 to discuss your project with one of our expert staff
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form on the site, and include the best way to get back to you. Adding a photo is always recommended.
- Arrange for Drop Off or Pick-Up From Your Location
Milford CT Sandblasting Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pick-up and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Sandblasting in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Sandblasting in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Sandblasting in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Sandblasting in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport