The Most Trusted “Blast to Finish”
Service in the Northeast
Abrasive Blasting & Sandblasting Services
Environmentally-friendly, perfected sandblasting techniques that will leave your surfaces looking better than before. Whether it’s your classic Corvette, outdoor iron wrought furniture, cast iron radiator, or any metal surface, the best finish starts with surface preparation.
Tired of trying to paint over rusted or corroded surfaces that causes an uneven surface finish? Even if you wire wheel and sandpaper the surface, you know it’s going to be an annual chore because the paint won’t stay and more rust will show through. Sandblasting is the perfect solution to long-lasting, durable, vibrant color. Bring your metal restoration project to life and get the results you deserve!
We specialize in automotive & motorcycle sandblasting, industrial and architectural parts, all types of metal furniture, cast iron radiator restoration and more. See below for more details on what we sandblast, or give us a call at 203-876-9876.
Our mission is to provide the best sandblasting services in the North East. We use our expertise in sandblasting, or media blasting, to get rid of all surface contaminants including rust, corrosion, and existing surface finishes like paint, powder coat, and anodize.
Sandblasting, or abrasive blasting, is a mechanical method used to add an anchor pattern profile or etch in a surface as preparation for coating adhesion for downstream finishing applications such as powder coat or paint. The quality, durability, and longevity of a downstream finishing is dependent on this process. We prepare the surface for the next steps in its restoration process.
For more than 35 years, we’ve been trusted with helping people and businesses at every step of the metal restoration process from blast to finish.
What We Sandblast
- Abrasive Blasting, Media Blasting. Paint and Coating Removal, Surface Prep.
- Car Sandblasting, and Full Car Restoration with Industry Partners
- Cars Parts, Frames, and Bumpers
- Motorcycle Sandblasting
- Wheels and Rims, Alloys
- Brake Caliper Sandblasting
- Exhaust Parts, Manifolds and Headers
- Metalwork from Furniture to Precious Art
- Bicycles, Go-Kart Frames
- Aluminum Patio and Wrought Iron Furniture
- Cast Iron Radiator Sandblasting
- Baseboard Heating
- Railings and Other Metalwork
- Metal Sculpture Sandblasting and Artwork
- Lighting and More
- Industrial, Commercial & Manufacturing Sandblasting
- Large Scale and Bulk Sandblasting
- Heat Treat Removal
- Hooks and Rack Cleaning
Materials Suitable for Sandblasting
- Carbon Fiber
- Composite Bumpers
Sandblasting Prices? Contact Us Today for a Quick Estimate.
What to Expect
- Excellent Results. The best sandblasting services in the Northeast.
- High-Quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer Service Excellence Every Step of the Way
- Competitive Pricing
- Unparalleled Expertise
- Solutions Driven Approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best sandblasting service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
Costs & Price Estimates
The final cost to sandblasting depends on a number of factors. Sandblasting Service Costs are based upon time and materials. Your total cost is based on the size and complexity of your project.
Get a Quick Price Estimate. See steps below.
How to Get Started
A photo of your item(s) may be helpful when providing an estimate. Please tell us how many items, when you need them done, and if you will be dropping them off in Milford, CT or need pick-up and delivery services.
- Contact Us using our form. We will reply within 1 business day.
- Call us at (203) 876-9876 to speak to someone
- M-Th 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Saturday 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandblasting Service Locations
Milford CT Sandblasting Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pick-up and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Sandblasting in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
- Hartford County, Tolland County, New Haven County, New London County, Middlesex County, Litchfield County, Windham County, Fairfield County
New York Sandblasting in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Sandblasting in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Sandblasting in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport
Like what you see? Check out more of our work in our portfolio:
Car Parts, Car Frames, & Bumpers
Cast Iron Radiators
Exhaust Parts & Intakes (Ceramic Coating)
Industrial, Commercial, & Manufacturing
Metalwork & Artwork
Motorcycle Frames & Parts