Sandblasting Services. Abrasive Blasting. Rust & Paint Removal.
Learn Why We are the Most Trusted “Blast to Finish” Service in the North East.
Environmentally-friendly, expert media blasting techniques (known as “sandblasting”) will leave your surfaces looking better than before.
Professional dry abrasive blasting (sandblasting) services will help prepare you for the next step in the metal restoration process.
Why choose dry abrasive blasting
Are you tired of trying to paint over rusted or corroded surfaces?
Even if you wire wheel and sandpaper the surface, you know it’s going to be an annual chore because the rust will eventually show through again.
Dry abrasive blasting (sandblasting) services are the perfect solution to long-lasting, durable, vibrant color.
American Dry Stripping offers professional sandblasting services and specialize in automotive & motorcycle sandblasting, industrial and architectural parts, all types of metal furniture, cast iron radiator restoration and more at our shop in Milford, CT.
For more information on what we blast, see details below or contact us at (203)-876-9876. We look forward to hearing from you!
Surface Preparation is Key
Our mission is to provide the best sandblasting services in the North East. We use our expertise in sandblasting, or media blasting, to get rid of all surface contaminants including rust, corrosion, and existing surface finishes like paint, powder coat, and anodize.
Sandblasting, or dry abrasive blasting, is a mechanical method for surface prep used to add an anchor pattern profile or etch in a surface. This allows for the best coating adhesion in downstream finishing applications such as powder coat or paint.
The quality, durability, and longevity of a downstream finishing is dependent on this process. We prepare the surface for the next steps in its restoration process.
For more than 35 years, we’ve been trusted with helping people and businesses at every step of the metal restoration process from blast to finish.
What We Sandblast
- Abrasive Blasting, Media Blasting. Paint and Coating Removal, Surface Preparation
- Car Sandblasting, and Full Car Restoration with Industry Partners
- Aluminum Wheels and Rims, Alloys
- Brake Caliper Sandblasting
- Metalwork from Furniture to Precious Art
- Bicycles, Go-Kart Frames
- Baseboard Heating
- Railings and Other Metalwork
- Metal Sculpture Sandblasting and Artwork
- Lighting and More
- Large Scale and Bulk Sandblasting
- Heat Treat Removal
- Hooks and Rack Cleaning
Materials Suitable for Sandblasting
- Carbon Fiber
- Composite Bumpers
Convenient Drop Off or Pick Up & Delivery.
Sandblasting Services are performed at our Milford, CT shop (near New Haven).
Drop off your items or take advantage of optional pick-up and delivery services.
What to Expect
- Excellent Results. The best sandblasting services in the Northeast.
- High-Quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer Service Excellence Every Step of the Way
- Competitive Pricing
- Unparalleled Expertise
- Solutions Driven Approach
Discover the reasons wee are renowned as the best sandblasting service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it.
Sandblasting Costs & Price Estimates?
Sandblasting service costs are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what the price will be.
Getting an estimate for your project can be best determined by filling out our contact form with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s. The final cost will be calculated once the project is finished.
How to Get Started
- Please include a photo, how many items you have, the height, width & depth of your item/s, and if you need pick-up & delivery services.
Prefer to call us? Speak with our team for further questions at (203) 876-9876.
M-Th 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Saturday 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
Sandblasting Pick-up & Delivery Service Locations
Milford CT Sandblasting Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
Connecticut Sandblasting in CT
• Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
• Hartford County, Tolland County, New Haven County, New London County, Middlesex County, Litchfield County, Windham County, Fairfield County
New York Sandblasting in NY
• New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Sandblasting in MA
• Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Sandblasting in RI
• Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport
Interested in professional sandblasting services? View our work below in our portfolio:
Car Parts, Car Frames, & Bumpers
Cast Iron Radiators
Exhaust Parts & Intakes (Ceramic Coating)
Industrial, Commercial, & Manufacturing
Metalwork & Artwork
Motorcycle Frames & Parts