Rim and Wheel Powder Coating Services
Your rims are going to look better than new! Find the perfect custom powder coating color, tone, and texture to make your wheels look the best on the road.
Are you tired dull, minimal color selection? If you’re looking for durable, vibrant, long-lasting rim powder coating, you’ve come to the right place!
Our mission is to provide the best rim powder coating services in the North East. We use our expertise in surface prep and powder coating to bring all of your auto restoration projects to life.
The Perfect Color and Texture. Powder coating is:
– Environmentally Friendly
– Available in Thousands of Colors, Textures, and Tones.
Because it is applied as a free-flow dry powder, it creates thicker coatings, preventing running or sagging that is seen in liquid coatings. We use a specialized spray gun that applies a positive electrostatic charge to the powder particles. After application of the powder coating, the parts are moved to a curing oven.
For more than 30 years, we’ve helped people and businesses at every step of the motorcycle and auto restoration process from blast to finish.
What We Powder Coat
- Car Wheels and Rims
- Motorcycle Rims
- Bike Rims
- Heavy Equipment Rims
- Go-Kart Wheels Rims
- Trailer Wheels Rims
Materials Suitable for Powder Coating
- Aluminum Rims and Wheels
- Magnesium Wheels and Rims
Drop Off or Pick Up & Delivery. Wheel and Rim Powder Coating Services are performed at our Milford, CT shop (near New Haven). Drop off your items or take advantage of optional pick-up and delivery services.
Wheel & Rim Powder Coating Prices? Contact Us Today for a Quick Quote.
What To Expect – Rim Powder Coating Services
- Excellent Results. The best wheel and rim powder coating services in the Northeast.
- High-Quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer Service Excellence Every Step of the Way
- Competitive Pricing
- Unparalleled Expertise
- Solutions Driven Approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best rim powder coating service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
Wheel and Rim Powder Coating Costs & Price Estimates
Service costs are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what the price will be. Getting an estimate for your project can be best determined by filling out our contact form or emailing us at email@example.com with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s. The final cost will be calculated once the project is finished.
How to Get Started
- Contact Us using our form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a photo, how many items you have, the height, width & depth of your item/s, and if you need pick-up & delivery services.
- Call us at (203) 876-9876 to speak with our team for further questions
- M-Th 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Saturday 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
Powder Coating Pick-up & Delivery Service Locations
Milford CT Powder Coating Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pick-up and Delivery Services in Areas Listed Below
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
- Hartford County, Tolland County, New Haven County, New London County, Middlesex County, Litchfield County, Windham County, Fairfield County
New York Powder Coating Services
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Powder Coating Services
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Powder Coating Services
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport