Powder coating is an environmentally-friendly, durable coating, available in thousands of colors, textures, and tones to bring your restoration project to life. Because it is applied as a free-flow dry powder, it creates thicker coatings, preventing running or sagging that is seen in liquid coatings.
We offer powder coating services in-house. We have two locations in Connecticut (CT) serving the greater Tri-State area. We offer pick-up and delivery service for our clients in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. We have a box truck for moving radiators, cars, motorcycles, art pieces and metal furniture.
Custom Powder Coating
Have questions about what color or finish to choose? We totally understand! You can take a look at our portfolio to narrow the choices. Our powder coating team will have the answer for you — just ask!
What We Powder Coat
- Automotive Powder Coating
- Car Parts, Frame, and Bumpers
- Parts Including Wheels and Rims
- Motorcycle Powder Coating
- Ceramic Coating for Car Exhaust Manifolds and Headers
- Metal Work from Furniture to Precious Art
- Patio and Wrought Iron Furniture Powder Coating
- Heating Radiator Ceramic Coating
- Railings and Other Metalwork
- Metal Sculpture Sandblasting and Artwork
- Lighting and More
- Industrial Sandblasting Services
- Large Scale and Bulk Powder Coating
- Burn-Off Services
- Ceramic Coating Services
- Metal Furniture Powder Coating
What To Expect – Custom Powder Coating Services
- The best custom powder coating services in the Northeast
- Quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Excellence in customer service — every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions-driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re continue to be the most trusted powder coating service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.