Cast Iron Radiator Shop. Sandblasting and Powder Coating.
Flawless finish, dramatic look. Durable, long-lasting, vibrant color.
You love the warmth your old steam or water radiators give you on cold wintry days, but those old dinosaurs have peeling layers of paint, and you’re tired of endless cover up chores just to make them look good. Instead of trying to hide a lumbering eyesore from the guests you invited over for dinner next week, restore your radiators to their original distinction. Your radiators can blend or accent a decorative theme, enhancing -rather than distracting- from each room’s surroundings.
With thousands of colors to choose from, let American Dry Stripping help restore the beauty in your home by restoring your old cast iron radiators. With expert surface preparation specialists who remove every bit of paint and corrosion for an absolutely clean surface and thousands of durable, long-lasting powder coating colors to choose from, your radiator will look and perform better than new.
While the weather is still warm, it’s the perfect time to start bringing in your radiators for a little summer glow-up. You can have them stripped of all old paint and corrosion using time tested dry abrasive blasting methodologies, looking brand new just in time for the fall and winter seasons.
Using our expertise in surface preparation, we remove rust and corrosion in order to create flawless, even finishes. Our mission is to provide the best cast iron radiator restoration services in the North East.
What to Expect
- Excellent Results. The best cast iron radiator sandblasting and powder coating services in the Northeast.
- High-Quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer Service Excellence Every Step of the Way
- Competitive Pricing
- Unparalleled Expertise
- Solutions Driven Approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the most recommended and best radiator sandblasting and powder coating service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
How to Get Started
A photo of your item(s) may be helpful when providing a quote. Please tell us how many items, when you need them done, and if you will be dropping them off in Milford, CT or need pick-up and delivery services.
- Contact Us using our form. We will reply within 1 business day.
- Call us at (203) 876-9876 to speak to someone
- M-Th 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Saturday 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Radiator Sandblasting and Powder Coating Service Locations
Milford CT Radiator Sandblasting and Powder Coating Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pick-up and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Sandblasting and Powder Coating in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
- Hartford County, Tolland County, New Haven County, New London County, Middlesex County, Litchfield County, Windham County, Fairfield County
New York Sandblasting and Powder Coating in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Sandblasting and Powder Coating in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Sandblasting in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport
Your Old Radiator Is a Pandemic-Fighting Weapon
Turn-of-the-century faith in ventilation to combat disease pushed engineers to design steam heating systems that still overheat apartments today.
Read in Bloomberg: https://apple.news/AkTnxkyxVS1mNhUg7SCBOww