Who We Serve
Our industrial, automotive, and metalwork blasting and powder coating clients have one thing in common
They want the job done right the first time, by the most qualified blasting and coating team in New England.
Who Chooses American Dry Stripping for Blasting and Powder Coating:
- Automotive and motorcycle restoration clients (from American classics to ultra-rare European and Japanese collector rebuilds) who are removing paint and undercoatings, addressing rust and corrosion issues, and who want surface preparation for new automotive finishing.
- Manufacturing, industrial, and fabricators with new materials, previously-coated items, large-scale/bulk jobs requiring perfect profiling, cleaning and prep, with a fast turnaround.
- Metalwork artists and art collectors who are restoring metal artwork, fabricating and creating original pieces, and/or require prep work for coatings.
- Industrial designers, architectural designers, and artisans who create original industrial work for sale. Others also bid and work on mid- to large-scale restoration projects for architectural revival, landscape design, and building and home restoration and renovation. These include railings, lighting, home furniture, outdoor furniture and more.
Everyday regular people like you who want to restore their radiators, update their patio furniture, revive an old bedframe, re-coat their old beloved Knaack box. We welcome every request from customers new and old.
What We Blast & Finish
- Car Sandblasting and Full Car Restoration with Industry Partners
- Motorcycle Sandblasting and Motorcycle Powder Coating
- Parts including Rims Sandblasting, Wheel Powder Coating
- Ceramic Coating for Car Exhaust Manifolds and Headers
- Metalwork from Furniture to Precious Art
- Aluminum Patio and Wrought Iron Furniture Sandblasting, Powder Coating
- Steam and Water Heating Radiator Sandblasting, Powder Coating
- Baseboard Heating Cover Sandblasting
- Railings and Other Metalwork
- Metal Sculpture Sandblasting and Artwork
- Lighting and More
- Industrial Sandblasting and Powder Coating Services
- Large Scale and Bulk Sandblasting and Powder Coating
- Heat Treat Removal
- Hooks and Rack Cleaning
- Burn-Off Services
Why choose dry abrasive blasting
The process of dry stripping removes organic coatings, urethanes, lacquers, primers and fillers from all types of panels and components, leaving the substrate materials clean and in pre-paint condition.
The process is successful whether the substrate is steel, aluminum or fiberglass. Feel free to call to ask us question or drop us a line via our contact form.
Let us help you make your next job beautiful and painless.
How to Get Started
Service Costs & Price Estimates
Service costs are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what the price will be. Getting an estimate for your project can be best determined by filling out our contact form or emailing us at email@example.com with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s. The final cost will be calculated once the project is finished.
If contacting us for an estimate please include:
- Photo: include a photo if possible
- Quantity: number of items
- Measurements: height, width & depth of your item/s,
- Pick up and delivery: schedule a pickup or drop-off
Call us at (203) 876-9876 to speak with our team for further questions.