Metal Furniture Powder Coating Services. Iron Wrought & Aluminum Patio Furniture.
Do you have a vintage metal dining room set, coffee table or other memorable piece that you can’t part with but could use a refresh? How about that weather-worn outdoor patio furniture set you have sanded and painted over and over again? Powder coating your aluminum or wrought iron metal furnishings provides that like-new look and a durable, vibrant, long-lasting color to make any backyard worth showing off.
With thousands of colors, textures, and tones to choose from, there are endless custom color matches to restore the beauty in your home, backyard patio furnishings or even yard-art. From glossy to matte, elegant black to electrifying metallics and everything else in between, choose the color and finish selection you have always imagined. Get the results you deserve by getting the service you deserve.
We specialize in metal furniture powder coating, including iron wrought patio furniture, aluminum outdoor furniture, chairs, tables, benches, yard-art and more.
Our mission is to provide you the best powder coating services available to help you bring your interior and exterior design projects to life with. With thousands of custom powder coating colors to choose from, we offer the best selection for metal furniture restoration.
The Perfect Color and Texture. Powder coating is environmentally-friendly, durable, long-lasting, and available in thousands of colors, textures, and tones.
Because powder coatings are applied as an electrostatic free-flow dry powder, the process results in thicker coatings, without running or sagging seen in liquid coatings. We use a specialized spray gun that applies a positive electrostatic charge to the powder particles. After application of the powder coating, the parts are moved to a curing oven.
Looking for the perfect custom color match? Click here to view our color charts from Tiger Drylacs and Prismatic Powders.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been trusted with helping people and businesses at every step of the metal restoration process from blast to finish.
What We Powder Coat
- Iron Wrought Patio Furniture
- Aluminum Outdoor Furniture
- Metal Tables
- Metal Chairs
- Metal Benches
- Metal Fountains
- Metal Outdoor Décor, Furnishings
Convenient Drop Off or Pick Up & Delivery
Sandblasting services are performed at either our Milford, CT shop (near New Haven) or our Shoreline shop in Branford. Drop off your items or take advantage of optional pick-up and delivery services.
Sandblasting Prices? Contact Us with our form today for a quick estimate with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s.
What To Expect
- The best metal furniture powder coating services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we are renowned as the best metal furniture powder coating service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials.
How To Get Started
- Contact Us using our form or email us.
- Please include a photo, how many items you have, the height, width & depth of your item/s, and if you need pick-up & delivery services.
- Prefer to call us? We can answer any further questions at 203-876-9876.
Metal Furniture Powder Coating
Pick-up & Delivery Service Locations
Milford CT Powder Coating Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pick-up and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Powder Coating in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Powder Coating in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Powder Coating in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Powder Coating in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport