Car Frame Sandblasting in CT. Auto Body Services.
We are experts in sandblasting classic car frames like Corvettes, American Classics or custom hot rod builds, to exotic cars like Aston-Martin, Jaguar, Rolls Royce and more. Sandblasting, or media blasting, is a mechanical method to prepare a surface for downstream finish or protective coatings operations. Our automotive expertise ranges from all types of cars and car parts, and motorcycles and motorcycle parts. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped people and businesses at every step of the restoration process from blast to finish.
Do you need powder coating, or ceramic coating services? We offer these services in-house under one roof. We are located in Milford, CT near New Haven and offer a convenient pick-up and delivery service in New York, including Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. We have a 24-foot enclosed trailer to pick up cars, motorcycles, patio furniture and even radiators from older homes.
What We Sandblast & Finish
What To Expect – Frame & Auto Body Sandblasting Services
- The best automotive & motorcycle sandblasting services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best automotive & motorcycle sandblasting service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
Frame & Auto Body Sandblasting Costs and Price Quotes
The question of cost to sandblast is always an important part of the discussion, as it should be. The answer, however, is not so simple and straightforward for most work coming into the shop. Why is that, you might ask? For example, two customers who happen to have the same year, make and model car. They each drop off the exact same left front fender to be stripped of existing paint. We abrasive blast one fender and the underlying metal is in really great shape, taking it’s normal time to clean. Once we begin stripping the other fender, however, we find loads of plastic filler (bondo) under the paint. This fender will take much longer to clean down to bare metal. Because our services are based upon time and materials, the second fender will be much more costly than the first. There are variables like this in almost every project customers bring to us.
The best thing to do is to give us a call at (203) 876-9876 or email us at email@example.com for a quote, and one of our expert team will be happy to help find a solution to your challenge whatever it may be.
How To Get Started
- Contact Us for a Quick Quote
- You can call us at (203) 876-9876 to explain your needs
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form on the site, and include the best way to get back to you.
- Arrange for Drop Off or Pick-Up From Your Location
Sandblasting Service Locations
Milford CT Sandblasting Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pick-up and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Sandblasting in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Sandblasting in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Sandblasting in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Sandblasting in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport