Having a reliable delivery vehicle at American Dry Stripping allows us to offer delivery & pickup/dropoff services to Connecticut, New York, and New England, including rare care delivery.
Many of our metalworks customers call on us for pick up and delivery of their sandblasted and coated items — large and small. This includes everything from radiators and patio furniture to art pieces and architectural restorations.
Some of you may have heard that we were in the market to replace our trailer. We use it to deliver everything from Aston Martins to zoological creatures.
How We Use our Pick-up and Delivery Vehicle:
We have three primary uses for our truck:
1. Pick-up and delivery of items from our clients.
This includes items such as:
- non-functioning or disassembled cars and motorcycles,
- vehicle parts,
- architectural restoration items such as beams,
- gates, fencing, and other outdoor metalwork;
- large patio sets,
- vintage cast iron radiators,
- large industrial lots;
- and more.
2. We specialize in the careful transport and delivery of rare and classic cars.
We’ve media blasted and surface prepped nearly car brand you can name from: Aston Martin to Zagato.
You can trust the transport of your rebuild to us.
3. We drop-off/transport items to partner service providers.
Need us to abrasive blast and or burn-off your item — then move it on to the next step? We can do that!
This might include sending the item for wiring, for other kinds of coatings, to have glass replaced, wood installed, and more.