Powder Coating Services
Durable, Vibrant, Long-lasting Color. Your metal restoration project will look better than new with professional powder coating services. From bike frames to car frames, outdoor patio furniture to antique radiators, you can make a statement about you with thousands of colors to choose from. Be innovative or classic in the colors you choose for your particular project.
Color choice and finish is very personal and subjective. Whether elegant or bold, powder coating offers you the opportunity to make a statement and at the same time ensure one of the most durable coatings available today. With such a wide range of powder coat colors and finishes to choose from you can get creative with your metal restoration project.
Unique textures and finishes like hammertones, veins, wrinkles and metallics offer a wide choice of flexibility. From elegant, glossy blacks and intense sunset oranges, to electric blues and hot, need-for-speed reds, finding the perfect powder coating color with long-lasting durability has never been easier.
We offer professional powder coating services and specialize in automotive & motorcycle powder coating, industrial parts, metal furniture, cast iron radiator restoration, wheels and rims, and more at our two locations: Milford, CT and North Branford, CT. For more information on what we powder coat, see details below or contact us at (203) 876-9876.
Our mission is to provide the best powder coating services in the North East, it’s what we love to do. We use our expertise powder coating to bring and maintain the life in your metal restoration project. The long-lasting and durable finish combined with surface preparation will keep your item in amazing condition.
Powder Coating: The Perfect Color and Textue
Powder coating is environmentally friendly, durable, long-lasting, and available in thousands of colors, textures, and tones.
Because it is applied as a free-flow dry powder, it creates thicker coatings, preventing running or sagging that is seen in liquid coatings. We use a specialized spray gun that applies a positive electrostatic charge to the powder particles. After application of the powder coating, the parts are moved to a curing oven.
Looking for the perfect custom color match?
Click here to view our color charts from Tiger Drylacs and Prismatic Powders.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been trusted with helping people and businesses at every step of the metal restoration process from blast to finish.
What We Powder Coat
- Automotive Powder Coating
- Car Parts, Frames, and Bumpers
- Brake Calipers
- Wheels and Rims, Alloys
- Motorcycle Powder Coating
- Metalwork from Furniture to Precious Art
- Bicycles, Go-Kart Frames
- Patio and Wrought Iron Furniture
- Cast Iron Radiator Powder Coating
- Railings and Other Metalwork
- Metal Sculpture Powder Coating and Artwork
- Lighting. Lighting Fixtures.
- Industrial, Commercial & Manufacturing Powder Coating
- Large Scale and Bulk
Materials Suitable for Powder Coating
Powder Coating Prices? Contact Us today for a quick estimate with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s.
What to Expect
- Excellent Results. The best powder coating services in the Northeast
- High-Quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer Service Excellence Every Step of the Way
- Competitive Pricing
- Unparalleled Expertise
- Solutions Driven Approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best powder coating service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
Cost & Price Estimates
Service costs are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what the price will be. Getting an estimate for your project can be best determined by filling out our contact form or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s. The final cost will be calculated once the project is finished.
How to Get Started
- Contact Us using our form or email us at email@example.com
- Please include a photo, how many items you have, the height, width & depth of your item/s, and if you need pick-up & delivery services.
- Call us at (203) 876-9876 to speak with our team for further questions
- M-Th 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Saturday 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
Powder Coating Pick-up & Delivery Service Locations
Milford CT Powder Coating Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
Connecticut Powder Coating in CT
• Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
• Hartford County, Tolland County, New Haven County, New London County, Middlesex County, Litchfield County, Windham County, Fairfield County
New York Powder Coating in NY
• New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Powder Coating in MA
• Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Powder Coating in RI
• Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport