Automotive Powder Coating Services
Cars. Motorcycles. Trucks.
Drive around in confidence. With thousands of durable colors, textures, and tones to choose from, make a statement not only about your car or motorcycle, but yourself too. Whether it’s a flashy hot-rod or a sleek motorcycle, you’ll be riding the best on the road.
Finding the perfect color selection with long-lasting durability should not only be a priority, but a guarantee. From hot cherry reds, to electric blues, to sleek black finishes, the variety of custom color combinations you can make is endless.
We specialize in automotive and motorcycle powder coating, including car parts, bumpers, car frames, rims and wheels, motorcycle frames, brake calipers, and more. See below for more details on what we powder coat, or give us a call at 203-876-9876.
Our mission is to provide the best automotive and motorcycle powder coating services in the North East. We use our expertise in surface prep and powder coating to bring all of your automotive restoration projects to life.
The Perfect Color and Texture. Powder coating is environmentally friendly, durable, long-lasting, and available in thousands of colors, textures, and tones.
Because it is applied as a free-flow dry powder, it creates thicker coatings, preventing running or sagging that is seen in liquid coatings. We use a specialized spray gun that applies a positive electrostatic charge to the powder particles. After application of the powder coating, the parts are moved to a curing oven.
Looking for the perfect custom color match? Click here to view our color charts from Tiger Drylacs and Prismatic Powders.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been trusted with helping people and businesses at every step of the metal restoration process from blast to finish.
What We Powder Coat
- Car Powder Coating
- Motorcycle Powder Coating
- Bicycle Powder Coating
- Bicycle Wheels and Parts
- Go Kart Frames
- Go Kart Wheels and Parts
Materials Suitable for Powder Coating
- Carbon Fiber
- Composite Bumpers
Drop Off or Pick Up & Delivery. Automotive & Motorcycle Powder Coating Services are performed at our Milford, CT shop (near New Haven). Drop off your items or take advantage of optional pick-up and delivery services.
What to Expect
- Excellent Results. The best automotive & motorcycle powder coating services in the Northeast
- High-Quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer Service Excellence Every Step of the Way
- Competitive Pricing
- Unparalleled Expertise
- Solutions Driven Approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best automotive & motorcycle powder coating service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials.
Costs & Price Estimates
Service costs are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what the price will be. Getting an estimate for your project can be best determined by filling out our contact form or emailing us at email@example.com with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s. The final cost will be calculated once the project is finished.
How to Get Started
- Contact Us using our form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a photo, how many items you have, the height, width & depth of your item/s, and if you need pick-up & delivery services.
- Call us at (203) 876-9876 to speak with our team for further questions
- M-Th 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Saturday 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
Automotive & Motorcycle Powder Coating
Pick-up & Delivery Service Locations
Milford CT Powder Coating Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
Connecticut Powder Coating in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
- Hartford County, Tolland County, New Haven County, New London County, Middlesex County, Litchfield County, Windham County, Fairfield County
New York Powder Coating in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Powder Coating in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Powder Coating in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport