Powder Coating in CT. Painting Services.
Powder coating is an environmentally-friendly, durable coating, available in thousands of colors, textures, and tones to bring your restoration project to life. Because it is applied as a free-flow dry powder, it creates thicker coatings, preventing running or sagging that is seen in liquid coatings.
We use a specialized spray gun that applies a positive electrostatic charge to the powder particles. Using compressed air, the spray gun sprays the powder toward the grounded object. The powder is accelerated toward the work piece by the powerful electrostatic charge. After application of the powder coating, the parts are moved to a curing oven. With the addition of heat, the coating chemically reacts, creating long molecular chains. These molecular chains are very resistant to breakdown.
Do you need sandblasting services or ceramic coating? These services are offered in-house as well. We are located in Milford, CT near New Haven and offer a convenient pick-up and delivery service in New York including Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. We have a 24-foot enclosed trailer to pick up cars, motorcycles, patio furniture and even radiators from older homes.
We powder coat everything, from industrial products to classic car parts such as rims, aluminum patio furniture, and even valuable metal art work. For more than 30 years, we’ve been trusted with helping people and businesses at every step of the restoration process from blast to finish.
- Powder Coating Services in CT, Powder Coating Rims in CT, Powder Coating Cast Iron Radiators, Automotive & Motorcycle Powder Coating
- Metal Sandblasting Services, Fiberglass Sandblasting, Media Blasting Services Carbon Fiber and More
- Metalwork Stripping and Surface Preparation
- Fiberglass and Glass Surface Preparation, Profiling and Surface Finishing
- Burn-Off Furnace Services On-Site
- Sandblasting Services On-Site
- Media Blasting Services On-Site
- Ceramic Coating Services On-Site
Everything is safely protected in climate controlled storage until it is picked up or coated.
What We Powder Coat
- Automotive Powder Coating
- Car Parts, Frame, and Bumpers
- Parts Including Wheels and Rims
- Motorcycle Powder Coating Services
- Metal Work from Furniture to Precious Art
- Patio and Wrought Iron Furniture Powder Coating
- Cast Iron Radiator Powder Coating
- Railings and Other Metalwork
- Metal Sculpture Powder Coating and Artwork
- Lighting and More
- Industrial Powder Coating Services
- Large Scale and Bulk Powder Coating
- Burn-Off Services
- Ceramic Coating Services
- The best powder coating services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best powder coating service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
The question of cost to sandblast and powder coat is always an important part of the discussion, as it should be. The answer, however, is not so simple and straightforward for most work coming into the shop. Why is that, you might ask? Our services are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what you are spending. The cost of your project can be best determined by giving us a call at (203) 876-9876 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote, one of our expert team will be happy to help find a solution to your challenge, whatever it may be.
How To Get Started
- Contact Us for a Quick Quote
- You can call us at (203) 876-9876 to explain your needs
- Email Us at email@example.com
- Complete the form on the site, and include the best way to get back to you.
- Arrange for Drop Off or Pick-Up From Your Location
Milford CT Powder Coating Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pick-up and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Powder Coating in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Powder Coating in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Powder Coating in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Powder Coating in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport