Metalwork & Artwork Sandblasting Services
American Dry Stripping™ & Xtreme Coatings has worked with a multitude of artists, architectural designers, and metalwork restoration specialists. We use our expertise in sandblasting to bring precious pieces of metalwork and artwork to life. Sandblasting, or media blasting, is a mechanical method to prepare a surface for downstream finish or protective coatings operations. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped people and businesses at every step of the restoration process from blast to finish.
Specialists We Have Worked With:
- Get Back Inc.
- Marcia Spivak
- Kenneth Lynch & Sons
- Grand Light
- Explicit Airbrushing
- Sandra Vlock
- Artistic Ironworks
- Patty’s Portico
Do you need powder coating or ceramic coating? These services are offered in-house. We are located in Milford, CT near New Haven and offer a convenient pick-up and delivery service in New York, including Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. We have a 24-foot enclosed trailer to pick up cars, motorcycles, patio furniture and even radiators from older homes.
What We Sandblast
- Precious Artwork such as sculptures, furnishings, metal decorations
- Metalwork such as signs, chandeliers, furnishings, staircase railings, and so much more!
Convenient Drop Off or Pick Up & Delivery. Sandblasting Services are performed at our Milford, CT shop (near New Haven). Drop off your items or take advantage of optional pick-up and delivery services.
Sandblasting Prices? Contact Us today for a quick estimate with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s.
What To Expect
- The best metalwork & artwork sandblasting services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best metalwork & artwork sandblasting service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials.
Costs and Price Estimates
Service costs are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what the price will be. Getting an estimate for your project can be best determined by filling out our contact form or emailing us at email@example.com with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s. The final cost will be calculated once the project is finished.
How To Get Started
- Contact Us using our form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a photo, how many items you have, the height, width & depth of your item/s, and if you need pick-up & delivery services.
- Call us at (203) 876-9876 to speak with our team for further questions
- M-Th 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Saturday 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
Sandblasting Pick-up & Delivery Service Locations
Milford CT Sandblasting Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
Connecticut Sandblasting in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Sandblasting in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Sandblasting in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Sandblasting in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport