Metalwork & Artwork Sandblasting Services
American Dry Stripping™ & Xtreme Coatings has worked with a multitude of artists, architectural designers, and metalwork restoration specialists. We use our expertise in sandblasting to bring precious pieces of metalwork and artwork to life. Sandblasting, or media blasting, is a mechanical method to prepare a surface for downstream finish or protective coatings operations. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped people and businesses at every step of the restoration process from blast to finish.
Specialists We Have Worked With:
- Get Back Inc.
- Marcia Spivak
- Kenneth Lynch & Sons
- Grand Light
- Explicit Airbrushing
- Sandra Vlock
- Artistic Ironworks
- Patty’s Portico
Do you need powder coating or ceramic coating? These services are offered in-house. We are located in Milford, CT near New Haven and offer a convenient pick-up and delivery service in New York, including Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. We have a 24-foot enclosed trailer to pick up cars, motorcycles, patio furniture and even radiators from older homes.
What We Sandblast
- Precious Artwork such as sculptures, furnishings, metal decorations
- Metalwork such as signs, chandeliers, furnishings, staircase railings, and so much more!
What To Expect – Metalwork & Artwork Sandblasting Services
- The best metalwork & artwork sandblasting services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best metalwork & artwork sandblasting service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
Metalwork & Artwork Sandblasting Costs and Price Quotes
The question of cost to sandblast is always an important part of the discussion, as it should be. The answer, however, is not so simple and straightforward for most work coming into the shop. Why is that, you might ask? Our services are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what you are spending. The cost of your project can be best determined by giving us a call at (203) 876-9876 or email us at email@example.com for a quote, one of our expert team will be happy to help find a solution to your challenge, whatever it may be.
How To Get Started
- Contact Us for a Quick Quote
- You can call us at (203) 876-9876 to explain your needs
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form on the site, and include the best way to get back to you.
- Arrange for Drop Off or Pick-Up From Your Location
Sandblasting Service Locations
Milford CT Sandblasting Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pick-up and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Sandblasting in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Sandblasting in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Sandblasting in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Sandblasting in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport