Metal Furniture Sandblasting Services
At American Dry Stripping™ & Xtreme Coatings, we want to bring your interior and exterior design projects to live. We use our expertise in sandblasting to surface prep all of your metal furniture, such as chairs, benches, tables, fountains, and so much more. Sandblasting, or media blasting, is a mechanical method to prepare a surface for downstream finish or protective coatings operations. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped people and businesses at every step of the restoration process from blast to finish.
Do you need powder coating or ceramic coating? These services are offered in-house. We are located in Milford, CT near New Haven and offer a convenient pick-up and delivery service in New York including Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. We have a 24-foot enclosed trailer to pick up cars, motorcycles, patio furniture and even radiators from older homes.
What We Sandblast
- Aluminum Patio and Wrought Iron Furniture Sandblasting, Paint and Coat Removal, Surface Prep
- Metal chairs, tables, benches
- Metal outdoor items such as fountains, mailboxes
- Lamps, other metal house decorations and so much more!
What To Expect – Metal Furniture Sandblasting Services
- The best metal furniture sandblasting services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best metal furniture sandblasting service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
Metal Furniture Sandblasting Costs and Price Quotes
The question of cost to sandblast is always an important part of the discussion, as it should be. The answer, however, is not so simple and straightforward for most work coming into the shop. Why is that, you might ask? Our services are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what you are spending. The cost of your project can be best determined by giving us a call at (203) 876-9876 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote, one of our expert team will be happy to help find a solution to your challenge, whatever it may be.
How To Get Started
- Contact Us for a Quick Quote
- You can call us at (203) 876-9876 to explain your needs
- Email Us at email@example.com
- Complete the form on the site, and include the best way to get back to you.
- Arrange for Drop Off or Pick-Up From Your Location
Sandblasting Service Locations
Milford CT Sandblasting Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pickup and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Sandblasting in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Sandblasting in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Sandblasting in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Sandblasting in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport