Metal Furniture Sandblasting Services.
Iron Wrought & Aluminum Patio Furniture.
Are you tired of trying to hide corrosion on your metal furniture? Professional sandblasting services are the perfect solution to removing any sort of surface contaminants such as rust or old paint. Metal restoration has never been easier, get the results you deserve by getting the service you deserve.
We specialize in metal furniture sandblasting, including iron wrought & aluminum outdoor furniture, chairs, tables, benches, fountains, bed frames, dressers and more.
Our mission is to bring your interior and exterior design projects to life with the best metal furniture sandblasting services. We use our expertise in sandblasting to surface prep all types of aluminum and iron wrought outdoor furniture.
The quality, durability, and longevity of any downstream finish process is dependent on abrasive blasting, or sandblasting, a mechanical method used to prepare a surface for downstream finishing. We prepare the surface for the next steps in its restoration process.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been trusted with helping people and businesses at every step of the metal restoration process from blast to finish.
What We Sandblast
- Iron Wrought Patio Furniture
- Aluminum Outdoor Furniture
- Metal Tables
- Metal Chairs
- Metal Benches
- Metal Fountains
- Metal Outdoor Décor, Furnishings
Convenient Drop Off or Pick Up & Delivery. Sandblasting Services are performed at our Milford, CT shop (near New Haven). Drop off your items or take advantage of optional pick-up and delivery services.
What To Expect
- The best metal furniture sandblasting services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive Pricing
- Unparalleled Expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best metal furniture sandblasting service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials.
Costs and Price Quotes
Service costs are based upon time and materials, therefore the size and complexity of your project determines what the price will be. Getting an estimate for your project can be best determined by filling out our contact form or emailing us at email@example.com with a photo and the dimensions of your item/s. The final cost will be calculated once the project is finished.
How to Get Started
- Contact Us using our form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a photo, how many items you have, the height, width & depth of your item/s, and if you need pick-up & delivery services.
- Call us at (203) 876-9876 to speak with our team for further questions
- M-Th 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Saturday 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
Sandblasting Pick-up & Delivery Service Locations
Milford CT Sandblasting Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
Connecticut Sandblasting in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Sandblasting in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Sandblasting in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Sandblasting in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport