Glossy, fiery-hot red! Vibrant, electrifying blue! Sleek, classy satin black…. With thousands of colors and hundreds of textures like hammertones, veins, and metallics to choose from, powder coating offers virtually endless possibilities, all designed to help you find your perfect custom color match.
Metal restoration is a transformative work of art where color and some professional care can breathe new life into that rusty old piece sitting in the corner, on the patio or even heating your home. When it comes to color selection, powder coat colors offer virtually unlimited imagination for customizing and bringing your vision to life. There are solids, transparents, illusions, textures and two, three, even four tone color applications. That’s why we offer thousands of colors, tones and textures from Prismatic Powders, Tiger Drylac and other top Made in USA manufacturers.
For whatever you are restoring, we make finding the perfect custom color match easy, we are right here for you if you need help.
Our team of professionals bring years of technical expertise to assist you in choosing the right custom powder coat color selection. If we don’t have it, we will find it, extensively researching our resources to get the outcome you are looking to achieve. We can also direct you to the right resources when you want to do your own research. Want to see how a color and finish looks before making a decision? If we have the powder coat color in stock, you can come into the shop and see a sample or we can shoot a photo and send it to you.
If the powder coating color you want is out of stock? We can order it! Depending on the cost and amount needed for your project, there may be an additional fee.
Whether it’s gloss, matte, metallic, ivory, deep purple, or sunshine yellow, your metal restoration project will be everything you envisioned. Giving customers artistic freedom along with guaranteed durability, quality and long-lasting color is what we strive for. Don’t settle for less, give us a call at (203)-876-9876 or email us at email@example.com and get started on custom powder coating today.
What We Powder Coat and Paint
- Automotive Powder Coating
- Car Parts, Frames, and Bumpers
- Brake Calipers
- Wheels and Rims, Alloys
- Motorcycle Powder Coating
- Metalwork from Furniture to Precious Art
- Bicycles, Go-Kart Frames
- Patio and Wrought Iron Furniture
- Cast Iron Radiator Powder Coating
- Railings and Other Metalwork
- Metal Sculpture Powder Coating and Artwork
- Lighting. Lighting Fixtures.
- Industrial, Commercial & Manufacturing parts Powder Coating
- Large Scale and Bulk
Materials Suitable for Powder Coating
- Almost all Metal Alloys
- Cast Iron
- Wrought Iron
Powder Coating Prices? Contact Us Today for a Quick Quote.
What to Expect
- Excellent Results. The best custom powder coating services in the Northeast
- High-Quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer Service Excellence Every Step of the Way
- Competitive Pricing
- Unparalleled Expertise
- Solutions Driven Approach
Discover the reasons we’re recognized as the best custom powder coating service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
How to Get Started
A photo of your item(s) for us may be helpful when providing an estimate. Please tell us how many items, when you need them done, and if you will be dropping them off in Milford, CT or need pick-up and delivery services.
- Contact Us using our form. We will reply within 1 business day.
- Call us at (203) 876-9876 to speak to someone live, not a voicemail
- M-Th 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Saturday 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powder Coating Service Locations
Milford CT Powder Coating Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pick-up and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Powder Coating in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
- Hartford County, Tolland County, New Haven County, New London County, Middlesex County, Litchfield County, Windham County, Fairfield County
New York Powder Coating in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Powder Coating in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Powder Coating in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport
Car Parts, Car Frames, & Bumpers
Cast Iron Radiators
Exhaust Parts & Intakes (Ceramic Coating)
Industrial, Commercial, & Manufacturing
Metalwork & Artwork
Motorcycle Frames & Parts