Automotive & Motorcycle Restoration Services
For more than 30 years, our customers have entrusted us with their automotive restoration projects. We are experts in sandblasting classic cars like Corvettes, American Classics or custom hot-rod builds to exotic cars like Aston-Martin, Jaguar, Rolls and more. Also, our Xtreme Coatings division has become the most sought after custom automotive powder coating service in the Northeast. Any automotive or motorcycle parts like rims and frames or big jobs like car frames we are your experts. Want to squeeze a few extra HP from your engine? We offer high temp ceramic coating applicators for all exhaust system components as well.
Do you need glass bead or media blasting, sandblasting, powder coating, or ceramic coating? We offer these services in-house under one roof. We are located in Milford, CT near New Haven and offer a convenient pick up and delivery service in New York including Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. We have a 24-foot enclosed trailer to pick up cars, motorcycles, patio furniture and even radiators from older homes.
Automotive & Motorcycle, Blasting & Coating Services
Surface preparation is the most important and critical step in achieving the best outcome for any project you are working on today. We focus on established industry standards for sandblast, or media blast, powder coat, and ceramic coat. Sandblasting or media blasting is one of the most versatile surface preparation methodologies. Our automotive expertise ranges from all types of cars and car parts and motorcycles and motorcycle parts. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped people and businesses at every step of the restoration process from blast to finish.
- Media Blasting Services On-Site
- Sandblasting Services On-Site
- Powder Coating Services On-Site
- Burn-Off Furnace Services On-Site
- Ceramic Coating Services On-Site
Everything is safely protected in climate-controlled storage until it is picked up or coated.
What We Prep & Finish
- Sandblasting or Media Blasting and Powder Coating for
- Rust and Corrosion Removal
- Coatings Removal
- Car Bodies, Frames and Car Parts
- Motorcycle Frames and Parts
- All Types of Metal Surfaces
- Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber, Plastic Bumpers
- Wheels, Bumpers, Frames, and Rims
- High-Temperature Ceramic Coating for Automotive Exhaust Systems, Manifolds, and Headers
What To Expect – The Automotive & Motorcycle Services
- The best automotive and motorcycle sandblasting and powder coating services in the Northeast
- The highest quality surface preparation and finish workmanship
- Customer service excellence every step of the way
- Competitive pricing
- Unparalleled expertise
- Solutions driven approach
Discover the reasons we’re renowned as the best automotive and motorcycle media blasting and powder coating service in CT, NY, NJ, MA and RI. Don’t just take our word for it. See examples in our portfolio, or read some of our customer testimonials here.
Automotive & Motorcycle Costs and Price Quotes
The question of cost to sandblast, media blast, powder coat, or ceramic coat any type of project is always an important part of the discussion…. as it should be. The answer, however, is not so simple and straightforward for most work coming into the shop. Why is that, you might ask? Let’s take, for example, two customers who happen to have the same year, make and model car and each drop off the exact same left front fender to be stripped of existing paint. We abrasive blast one fender and the underlying metal is in really great shape and it takes our normal time to clean. Once we begin stripping the other fender however we find loads of plastic filler (bondo) under the paint. This fender will take much longer to clean down to bare metal. Because our services are based upon time and materials the second fender will be much more costly than the first. There are variables like this in almost every project customers bring to us.
The best thing to do is to give us a call at (203) 876-9876 for a quote and one of our expert team will be happy to help find a solution to your challenge whatever it may be.
How To Get Started
- Contact Us for a Quick Quote
- You can call us at (203) 876-9876 to discuss your project with one of our expert staff
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the “contact us” form on the site, and include the best way to get back to you. Adding a photo is always recommended.
- Arrange for Drop Off or Pick-Up From Your Location
Automotive & Motorcycle Service Locations
Milford CT Automotive & Motorcycle Shop – 80 Wampus Lane #13, Milford, CT 06460
- Pickup and Delivery Services in areas listed below
Connecticut Automotive & Motorcycle in CT
- Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford, Waterbury, Danbury, Norwalk
New York Automotive & Motorcycle in NY
- New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County
Massachusetts Automotive & Motorcycle in MA
- Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford
Rhode Island Automotive & Motorcycle in RI
- Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport